miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

PROYECTO FINAL..!!!!

JOSE: Hi . What is your name?
CRISTIAN: My name is Cristian. and you?
JOSE: My Name is Jose.
CRISTIAN: Nice to meet you Jose.
JOSE: Nice to meet you Cristian.
CRISTIAN: Waht do you do?
JOSE: Im student and you?
CRISTIAN; Im student.
 JOSE: What is your address?
CRISTIAN: 8 Plutarco street. and you?
JOSE: 11 Obregon street
CRISTIAN: Jose, this is Magali, Magali is my friend
JOSE: Hi Magali
MAGALi : Hi Jose, Nice to meet you.
JOSE: Nice to meet you too.
CRISTIAN:What is your last name jose?
JOSE: Aguirre and you?
CRISTIAN: Lopez.
JOSE: And you Magali.?
MAGALI: Peña
RAFAEL: Excuse me. is there a bank near here?
JOSE: Yes. There is a bank down the street
RAFAEL: Tanks!
JOSE: No problem.
CRISTIAN: Do you want to see my photos?
JOSE: Yes!
JOSE: Who is that?
CRISTIAN: That is my father
JOSE: And who are they?
CRISTIAN: They Are my sisters, Rosy and elizabeth
JOSE: I have one sister
CRISTIAN: Really? How old is your sister?
JOSE: Twenty
CRISTIAN: Tell me about your father.
JOSE: Well, he is enginner. he is very tall.
JORGE: Excuse me. what time is it?
CRISTIAN: It's a quarter after one.
 JORGE: Tanks!
CRISTIAN: No problem.
JOSE: Let's go shopping
CRISTIAN: OK, what do you need?
JOSE: I Need tie and a new suit
CRISTIAN: is that all?
JOSE: Yes, it is. oh, actually i need shoes too
CRISTIAN: Do you live in a house or an apartament?
JOSE: An apartament.
CRISTIAN: What is it like?
JOSE: Well, there are three bathrooms , large kitchen and great living room.
CRISTIAN: Sounds nice!
JOSE: Yes!
CRISTIAN: I have to go Jose.
JOSE: Ok Cristian. Good Bye.
CRISTIAN. Good bye JOSE.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario